The Most Fun Thing Without Spending Money

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Ray1 • Feb 28, 2017.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @kamai@kamai I agree, I come from a community best known for home made foods for picnic purpose and you know we have another advantage as Australian transport services provides access to all services including city train, bus, ferry @AU$2.5 (Less than US$2) On Sundays so you do not have to think about petrol or more than that parking charges which is a real problem here. We take full advantage of this facility and visit as many places as we want.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 That is a great deal they offer especially since it's on the weekend. I wish they had offers like that here to prevent any parking problems or using up too much gas if we took our own car. That sounds like a very fun adventure going on the train and the bus and also getting the chance to travel by water for the same price. I think I would try to go every Sunday if that was my case.

#22Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @kamai@kamai Yes we take full advantage of this facility as $2.50 is for the entire day by any government service for anyone. Previously it was available to families having a child in the age group under 8 but now they have included every one in this for each Sunday. I wish they had included Saturdays in this program that would make it even more beneficial. And the best part is that your regular transport card deducts only $2.5 once and then you can ride any number of services.

4. KunaSmith

KunaSmithNew Member

Threads:
    I love to go a beautiful garden. I like green, natural and of course, I like to take my food from my house.