The Most Useful Free ebook you have Downloaded

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by maddie • Oct 3, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have down loaded some e books. Most of which I have found to be quite useful. There was one that I recently downloaded about making money online although it is old it has many useful ideas in it. Here is the links

Have you found something which you could share with others?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I just checked out this link and it sounded a bit fishy. I don't know how much this will work now that Google has changed their SEO policy over the years. I found this link to be very helpful:

3. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I believe I might be the only person who earns an income online that has never read an e-book about internet marketing and etc. I'm hoping other post which free e-books were useful to them.

4. Cyrup

CyrupMember

Threads:
    I've never read an eBook, and definitely not one about making money online either. This seems like a very useful thing though, thank you!
    Most of my information comes from hours and hours of research. It's hard to find the right things quite a lot of the time.
    Does

count as an eBook? xD I have no experience with them whatsoever.

However, I would highly suggest reading said book, "The Name of the Wind", by Patrick Rothfuss. If you like any fantasy, you'll love this.

5. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I downloaded it. How much have you earned when you started to do what is told in the ebook?
    I hope it don't take much time. I am also doing this every day so if this teaches things that I have to do more than 6 hours online, I might not be able to do it.

6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I have download the WebBible...Not really free, but in one way or the other, I got it for free. It has everything one would need to learn Web Design from the scratch up to pro levels. I can't even give the link since it isn't free and thus might end up disappointing some!

#6Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I just downloaded this a few days ago. I am trying to implement some of the things that are still applicable. I am new to this too. I hope we will have more posters here who will provide us with better and more helpful resources.