The New Dry Deodorant

Discussion in Product Reviews started by jneanz • Jan 21, 2015.

?

What type of deodorant do you prefer?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2015.
  1. Traditional roll-on/stick/wet spray

75.0%
  2. New dry spray

25.0%
  3. Crystals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Last week, I tried Dove dry and I'm quite impressed. I'm older and sometimes I sweat a lot, even when it's cool outside. At the end of a hot day for me, my pits were dry and smelled great! I'm going to use it again when I go for my walk/jog/run thing and do a follow-up review.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use this too, I haven't found anything that works better. I always stock up on it whilst it is on a BOGOF offer as It isn't the cheapest. It is well worth it though.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use roll on deodorant and it's fine by me. We do not have many options for stick deodorant where I live. However, the idea of dry deodorant spray is very nice! I'm very interested to try that out and see how it goes, since sometimes it really bothers me how I have to wait for my deodorant to dry out before I put something on and run out the door.

4. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    The new Dove Dry Deodorant seems tempting. I'm glad to hear good things about it. I want to try it, but I have an affiliation with Secret for many years that I don't want to give up. I wonder if it is patented and whether other brands like Secret are going to follow. The thing with this new Dove deodorant is that it looks a lot like the traditional old spray deodorants that no one uses anymore. Why is it a spray? I thought everyone was trying to be more environmentally friendly now.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too use the new Dove Dry and it's ok, it does the job. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I don't mind as the main reason I use it is because it was recommended to me by a friend for dark pits. With darker skinned people; as we shave our pits, they become darker. I can't say I've noticed much of difference but I'll carry on using it as I have no complaints so far.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Is this a natural product or does it have aluminum? I sweat like crazy but I refuse to use aluminum because I have already had enough bad exposure to chemicals and don't need to be increasing my risks.