The Ped-Egg Power

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MomFirst • Oct 2, 2014.

?

Will You Be Trying The New Ped Egg Power

1. YES

50.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DON'T KNOW

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MomFirst

MomFirstNew Member

Threads:
    The Ped-Egg seemed pretty popular in my are when it came out. I can say it does serve it's purpose for the initial ten uses, after that I looked to just replace the blade insert and I couldn't find them locally. I just ended purchasing at least ten more Ped-Eggs (over the years, of course) because initially they do work and they were only about $10.

Has anyone seen or maybe tried the new Ped-Egg power? I am interested because I do know that it could work. I would also like to know if I would end up having to purchase several to get some kind of consistency out of the product?

Help please! :confused::confused:

2. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I purchased this when it first came out because honestly, I have the worse feet ever! :( I actually liked it and it worked great but like you said it wears out pretty fast especially if your feet are really dry. I couldn't find any replacements for it so I just kept buying the actual product again. I did some research and ended up purchasing another similar product at Sally Beauty Supply that does the same thing but doesn't wear out half as fast.

I can't recall the name but it looks like a hand held cheese grater!! I know sound gross but it totally works!!!

Danyel :)

3. MomFirst

MomFirstNew Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! We are in the same "delicatefeet club." I found a Dr. Scholls version in Target yesterday and that thing must be for soft footed women of the world. Wasted ten bucks. To be honest I wondered if I should just buy a grater lol?! Electric tools?! Going to Sally's as soon as I can. I always get my ceramic flat irons and blow dryers from Sally's Beauty Supply but never thought to check out their other product thinking it'll be super expensive. With the money wasted surely it should be worth the investment. Goodbye socks in the bed :cool: