The Power of a praying wife

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by nhsososo4 • Nov 19, 2013.

1. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    I recently got married about 7-8 months back. My first few months of marriage have been hard, there changes have just been to drastic and yes no matter how long you may have dated your man, when you are his wife its not a play play situation anymore. I was advised by one of my ex colleagues to read the power of a praying wife and take it from there. I have to admit getting the book was one of the best investments I have ever made. I got so enlightened about things in life and how a person should be in a marriage situation.

I would like to find out if there are any other books like that on marriage?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the past, when I was badly in search for something, I could count on about.com to provide the answers I needed. More than half the time, the recommendations for music, books etc, I got off the site were worthwhile. You could trust them with these too. So here's a link to start you off. Take a look at the suggested [listed] books and then proceed from there.

All the best!

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Marriage is tough, especially the first year. Here is a link you can go through that lists books on marriage from a Christian perspective -

I also recommend that you and spouse team up with an older couple in a successful marriage. They can give you insight on how to deal with common issues married people face and how they learned to deal with them.

4. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    Am a bit bankrupt on the best books relating to marriage since I am too young to marry. However I have always found Ebay and about.com great places to look for all books of interest. That being said I can advice you to go and look from any of these stores.