the Scrolling mouse

Discussion in Product Reviews started by roy835 • Oct 18, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    Do you know those mouse that you can scroll with one finger? You may want to be very careful of how you use them. I have maybe 3 or 4 of them. I do use them. But, the one that I have now I do not use as much in regards to the scrolling. The reason for that is because I developed that thing that they call Carpal tunnel syndrome in one of my fingers, the one that I actually would scroll with. I thought about suing the company that makes the scrolling mouse because there is no warning label (from what is see) on the mouse that lets you know that if you actually scroll too much that you could disfigure you finger or something like that. I probably wont do any lawsuit but be careful how you use those scrolling mouses.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is anything wrong with the mouse, I think this is just caused by over use or being tense while you use the mouse. I used to have a mouse like that and loved it, but it broke, and I have never purchased a new mouse. Maybe someday I'll get around to that. I think there are some mouses that fit the hand better than others. You might just want to find one that helps you relax your hand and wrist while you are using it.