The Shake Weight!

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by xtina3907 • Mar 29, 2012.

1. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I purchased this product about a month ago! I have to say I have really saw progress in my arms. I believe if you stick with the shake weight it can produce amazing results. My husband bought himself the male shake weight yesterday. He says that he can tell a difference in his arms right after the workout. Has anyone had results with the shake weight?

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I've not seen them nor heard of them, but I'm intrigued to know some more information about what they are and what they do, if you wouldn't mind sharing this information with me, I'd be most grateful.

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I keep seeing the Shake Weight everywhere and I really want to try it out. I'm glad it worked for you. Both my boyfriend and I want one.

4. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    I think its kind of silly this product, it looks very akward.... if you know what i mean. Id just recommend invest into some dumbbells you can get more done with those to be honest.

5. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    So I've heard how great these work. But I was working at a packaging company that was packing them up in their boxes and by the time I was done with that job, I did not want to see a shake weight ever again because I was so sore from packing them. Now I've gotten over it and I'm reconsidering purchasing one.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm with Random that it's a bit awkward and could just as easily use some normal weights to get the same effect for half the price. I did try out a friend's and sure, it seems like it'd work, but it doesn't seem much better than anything else would.

7. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I always wondered if they really work. They look kind of silly, but then again I feel like I look kind of silly anyways working out. I know that they sell them at the local retail stores now, but I havn't tried it yet. I was kind of leary about whether or not it was worth it. I would be interested in hearing more updates from you about how it works.

Please keep us updated.

8. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    I would try it but I can't get over the commercials. They make me laugh. Maybe I'll try it if others are saying it helps them.

9. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    Same! I can never stop laughing when those super awkward commercials come on.
    I'll try it if it's worth it though, I've been trying to bulk up lately anyway.

10. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I can't believe that thing actually works....I'm glad it worked for you.

But still...just a "shaking weight". It's so hard to believe lol.

11. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Very interesting! I am always happy to hear first hand experience. The shake weight looks so absolutely silly, but hey if it works, it works!

12. Crow

CrowNew Member

Threads:
    That's weird. I saw commercials for it and thought 'nah, that won't work.' But I guess you can't assume until you try it.

13. Lucky120

Lucky120New Member

Threads:
    Yes I have the shake weight. I have the one that you do not turn on or anything, you just shake it. I think that the one that you can turn on is a waste because it does everything for you which I would not like at all. I love the product and I think that a lot of the Seen on tv products are pretty good. There are some that I do not like though, but this one I love it and I am still using it today. :)

14. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    It's good to see someone else that loves it also! Everyone is making fun of it lol! I have to admit that it does seem funny! But hey it works so I will just look funny doing it!

15. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen them, but I can't see myself using them because the people on television look so funny using them! I am sure that they do work if you stick with them because pretty much any kind of exercise is going to make a difference. I just think they are silly looking, so it isn't something that I really can make myself use :)

16. shanontherocks

shanontherocksNew Member

Threads:
    I want one, but my fiance said it was a waste of time. My cousin has one and I asked her could I use hers. Well, it worked like a charm. My arms felt less fatty. Now that she is married and want to go on a second honeymoon she has since repossessed her shake weight and my arms are not so nice looking again. I want to put it (the shake weight) on my shopping list.

17. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    My sister bought herself the male version of the shake weight. I've tried it, she's used it aswell. It really works!

You're not going to get results by doing a few shakes at a time though. You're gonna have to say, shake it for a minute straight, then take a short break.
    It's a great product, I'd recommend buying it if you are looking in to buying it.

18. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    I've heard very mixed reviews on it. Some people say that it really gives you a great workout, others say it's all BS. If I can get it pretty cheap though I'm willing to give it a shot.

19. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    What about if I get a regular weight and just shake it? Wouldn't it be the same?

20. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    you can do the same thing with dumbbells, put a light weight on it and shake it around if your convinced that shaking weights is better then lifting them. What is the difference between shake weight and shaking a dumbbell that weighs the same amount of weight? Does the fact that the weight slightly bobs up and down on a shake weight really the secret factor to building muscle and getting ripped? I highly doubt it..