The Thing About Clearance

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Aug 30, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend when you go shopping in stores to look around for any clearance. Clearance items are not advertised. People find out about them by chance or by word of mouth. Once people find out about it all the items will be gone. I have found out about clearance items only to go in and the shelf was totally cleared. I do better by just walking around and finding it myself. On last week I was able to find thermal pads use for pain for only $1.32 @ 75% off. I also find some lubricant for only .82 cents. So walk around. It won't hurt and you may snag some awesome deals!

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Absolutely this type of specials being in the right place at the right time, indeed! I love finding these bargains and find them like you, I do! Love em all with the in store specials just as you arrive you find them as you pass the aisles to go to your sale item that's advertised. Love everything cheaper all the time.:D

3. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I always visit the clearance section if I am at a store that offers them and I tend to find clearance items toward the back of the store or aisle away from the main isle, I was making a wedding cake and needed pans and ended up finding a set for 50 percent off! It was the last one they where on sale becasue they where discontinuing the style and brand! I always wak around looking for deals you never know!

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Lots of stores have a clearance section. Our local Walmart does this for household and gardening items. It's a whole isle devoted to clearance. But the clothing section has separate areas for this. Shopping the clearance sales is a great way to save money and they are almost everywhere you go, if you just take time to look them over when you shop. It's good to have a little discretionary money available for this kind of spending, because even though you will be spending extra, in the long run it save you big money.

5. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Big clothes chains over there usually do some clearance sales to get rid of old merchandise in order to make some space to new ones. My family go pretty often hunting for new deals.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    That's exactly what I need to start doing. I find myself spending way more money to get a lot of the clearance items but my budget that month may be low. I really want to start having special money set aside just for the special deals that I find. I need to work on that soon because I always find great clearance deals just about every two weeks.

7. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I love clearance sections because it's always a good chance for me to find the best deals. I have been in clothing stores that offer 75% plus off of their clothes in the clearance section. I always make sure I stock up with whatever I can afford in grocery stores as well.

Some people think that the food that's on clearance is some how not good anymore, but they just don't understand. I went to a shoe store and bought the some vans that were on clearance for half the price. I went in to buy 3 pairs and walked out with 6.