Therapuetic Heat Patches

Discussion in Product Reviews started by pafjlh • Jan 16, 2015.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have used these in the past. There is one that is called a menthol pain patch. These work effectively but be forewarned there will be a smell from them. Then there are the other kind. These release heat from iron disc. The drawback with these are that it take around fifteen minutes for them to kick in. So, do these work? Yes, they do, in fact, I found the iron disc kind which some know by the most commonly used bran of the product Themacare to be a life saver when I was having my monthly cycle. These worked wonders for my cramps, exactly like a heating pad. The only thing is that its a mobile heating pad that would go wherever you do.

But I won't candy coat this another draw back to these products is the price. Thermacare certainly isn't cheap, it can cost almost 9 dollars for one box which only contains three pads. Yes, these pad can last up to eight hours, but that is still a steep price. To be honest I started looking for cheaper version to use, which may not have been as effective as Thermacare but they still were effective enough for a cheaper price. Anyway, if you have pain such as cramps, back pain, ankle pain or knee pain I can highly recommend these types of products, they do work to help relieve the pain.