Thin Crust or Thick Crust Pizza?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by tosaytheleast • Jul 12, 2012.

1. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Thick crust for me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it because you get more, I particularly like it when there is cheese in the crust. :)

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer stuffed crust it taste a lot better

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thin crust for me, I don't like all that bread getting in the way of the taste of the toppings. The only problem is it takes a lot more to get filled up on thin crust since it doesn't contain too much bread. Still, I love it for being tasty and crunchy, and I'm not really a fan of eating bread anyway.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like thin crust pizzas because I don't seem to get full when I eat it, so I prefer to eat thick crust pizzas. They look more delectable too.

5. jericjames10

jericjames10Member

Threads:
    Thin, that way I can enjoy more of the toppings without getting full after 2 slices. Need room for the beer too !! :D

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    You got to go with thin and soft crust so you can enjoy the ingredients even more! If you have a thick and/or crunchy crust, it tastes like i am eating toast, and i ain't big on toast, i prefer my bread white and soft!

7. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I like thin crust when it is crispy, but I find most places make it too thin and don't cook it properly and then it's almost trying to chew cardboard. The trouble with a thick crust is that it can be too thick and not cooked all the way through so that you end up with a doughy mess. I guess I like a crust that is just enough bread to support all of the toppings and has a good texture to it.