Things You'd Never Wear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by anorexorcist • Jul 18, 2015.

1. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    For me, these are the things that I will never wear (not even on a costume party) :D. >> Leather pants, clothes with animal print designs, short jeans, net-like tops, over-sized jewelries (rings, bangles, etc.), crocs (also don't like it), 5-inch heeled shoes, colored wigs... that's all I can think of for now. :p

2. DanaScullys

DanaScullysNew Member

Threads:
    As much as I am a feminist and a loud advocate for body positivity, at the moment I'm rather overweight and wouldn't feel comfortable exposing my stomach with crop tops, bikinis, and the like. I also wouldn't wear heels because I can trip myself in flats. I'm not really comfortable in dresses in general, but I don't have a hard rule against them.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would never wear crocs either! I'm fine with leggings, as long as they are black and I have a top covering my bottom. White, beige leggings are a "hell no" for me!
    I wouldn't wear see through clothings, I don't like low cleavages and really short skirts and dresses. I would also not wear those strappy sandals that the stripes go up to the knee. But We never know when it comes to fashion!

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would never wear short shorts, boots, leggings and high heels. I don't want clothes that cling tightly to my skin and shoes that are so high that I might fall or trip when I wear them.

5. ShadyGiraffe

ShadyGiraffeNew Member

Threads:
    I don't think i can ever see myself wearing anything that exposes the skin on my legs and stomach. I haven't worn any short skirts or shorts since second grade. When I was younger my parents never allowed me to wear short items that showed off my skin. I always had to wear pants and baggy clothing. I really hated it at the time, and as I grew up I got really insecure, to the point where even though I don't have to please my parents anymore I won't wear revealing clothing. I always see skirts and cute crop tops at stores and wish I could wear them, but I would never feel comfortable. Sometimes I try them on in the dressing room but they make me feel so vulnerable. I honestly wish I could get past this. Some others things I'd never wear include G-Strings, sequins, furry boots, fedoras, turtle necks, and the list goes on and on. Lol, anyone else have super strict parents growing up? Man they did me bad... or good. Depending on your viewpoint.