Think this really works for exercise?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Farrah • Oct 4, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    This exercise video takes about 25 seconds to get going. Trust me when I tell you it is worth the wait!.

[video=youtube;8MzzLsJEzR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MzzLsJEzR8[/video]

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    How do I order one? LOL That is a riot! And here we thought The Shake Weight was suggestive.

3. benn08

benn08Member

Threads:
    Ahahahha, that is really hilarious, I should get one as a joke gift for my friend's upcoming birthday.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're right, it was well worth the weight (pun intended). Ace Power! Whoever designed this thing was a freaking genius whether it works or not. That video was hysterical. I can't believe that I watched the entire video. Ace Power!

#4Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  5. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a fun way to go. Thanks for posting the video.

6. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    That really does sound like fun. I laughed my way through it. Sad that the whole thing is in Chinese. Well how do you order this fake horse riding experience? You could literally shake the fat off this way, I guess. I have to agree with the others that the ace power is hilarious. Even if it doesn't work, it could easily become the most popular toy at home :)

7. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Lol.. this was hilarious. The fact that it was in Korean made it all the more appealing. The users in that video are grinning from ear to ear for reasons best known to them!

8. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, that was...interesting and a little perverted! My favorite part was when the lady faints/falls from apparently weak muscles.

9. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    The video was funny, but I think it could actually work. The way they are rolling their abs, I would think that this would have to flatten and tone the stomach somehow. Too bad it is all in Chinese. I would want to listen and hear what the speaker is saying. It is funny however, that they make this to look just like riding a horse. I think it would look really silly doing this all around your house.

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is not a good form of exercise. You will be working your quadriceps and your core but the intensity is low. It's not a good cardiovascular exercise and it's definitely not a good anaerobic exercise. Overall I'd say it is a waste of time and yet another useless exercise gimmick.

11. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I think its really interesting to see how other countries market their products. I agree, I wish I knew what they were saying. But, a picture shows a thousand words, lol.

12. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    That looks like a tokalosh. Quite scary actually and I do not like horror movies. I think it is best to go for a run, for real. Cheaper and faster and keeps any excess fat off...However, I do see what you are getting at. I am not sure if it is good as an exercise so i would stay very far away from it.