This Holiday I Had Great Success With K-mart!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 17, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I hadn't been to K-Mart in so long, but I went there for some last minute shopping this holiday season. I got so many good deals! I had noticed that most places jacked up the prices on kid's outfits during the holidays, but I got my son two cute outfits for about twelve dollars each. One came with fitted jeans, a plaid shirt, and a vest, and the other was a Ninja Turtle's outfit! I was so pleased with their prices. The store wasn't organized or designed well as it usually is not (so I have experienced), but the people were very nice, the reward system was AWESOME, and I got so many great deals! A+ in my book!

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have ordered from Kmart in recent years but I know people who shop in the store always seem to find great deals. Kmart seems to be trying to revive their image, especially with their hilarious holiday commercials the past couple of years. The funny thing is, we get the commercials for the store and see them all the time on tv, but the closest actual store is about 4 hours away. Maybe Kmart is aware of this location dilemma, thus their infamous "I shipped my pants" ad!

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I rarely shop at Kmart and for no particular reason. It just isn't my top choice when I go shopping. I overlook it in favor of Meijer, Walmart, and Target. As you said the store is fairly disorganized. I guess that may be a factor to why I don't go often because they do have some good deals. Generally, though, all stores have phenomenal deals this time of year. I think I'll altogether give up Black Friday shopping from now on and shopping annually during these months. :D

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to love K-Mart as a kid. My folks would always take us there several times a week when we were younger. The store has certainly changed a lot over the years from what it was like in the 70's and 80's to what it's like presently. I miss a lot of what the store used to be like.

The ones near us each had a large restaurant in them. It was mostly stuff like burgers and fries and other diner type food, but it was pretty big for a restaurant in a department store. The front of the store also had a deli and ice cream counter, where you could get all sorts of stuff like a sack of ham sandwiches, Slurpees, and this really good "Superman" ice cream, which was some kind of rainbow swirl.

In the early 80's there was also a full arcade in the back of the store that we would hang out in for hours while our folks went shopping.

Halloween was also another favorite time of year because they always had a really big selection of Halloween makeup and masks.