This Old Man Is Back Again

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by Aree Wongwanlee • Aug 21, 2016.

1. Aree Wongwanlee

Aree WongwanleeActive Member

Threads:
    I have been here before but it was quite a long time back. I have forgotten what username or email address I used before. So I am starting fresh again. If you have seen me here before, please let me know.

So, yes, I am This Old Man. I am an old man alright. Already 63, with not that many more years to count. Now I have a lot of time on my hands. Day and night, I live in cyberspace. Most of the time I play World of Warcraft. While the game is intriguing, I still would like some human contact. So, here I am. Hope you all don't mind an old man joining in the conversation.

2. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    Welcome back Aree and its nice to see you here again.

3. Aree Wongwanlee

Aree WongwanleeActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you. It's nice to be back among people who think like I do about not paying too much money for what we buy. Money is not easily earned. There are lots and lots of people out there trying their best to get our hard-earned money. No, I am not talking about thieves and robbers. I am talking about the companies who make all kinds of offers and hold all kinds of sales, just to tempt us to buy what we don't really need.