This year, what was your best gaming deal?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by prettycolors • Aug 15, 2014.

1. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Personally, I managed to grab a few game bundles from

and also a few discounted games from the summer sales on Steam.
    Enough games to keep me entertained until Christmas when I'll buy a few more.

What about you guys (and girls :D)?

2. tzbt827

tzbt827Member

Threads:
    My best deal was picking up Call Of Duty Ghosts with 2100MSP for $80. It was only available at Best Buy at the time and they will most likely do the same type of offer with this years Call Of Duty release.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Oh I bought the Hitman collection for just $15. Yes, all the Hitman games for PC I got for just $15 it's really cool. I know the series is kind of old but still, that's a pretty good deal for all those games.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    The best gaming deal for me was when I bought a copy of all the Mass Effect games for just $20. It was a real sweet deal I know it's a big of an old game but come on, where else can you get 3 good games for a third of the price of a single game right?

5. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    For me, it's definitely the Humble Origin Bundle, as that was probably the best value one up to date, with titles like Battlefield 3 , Dead Space 3 and Crysis 2 in the package, and I think I only paid around £4 for the whole bundle as well as the extras that you got when you paid over the average price.

6. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    It wasn't really a deal, but a few months ago the Sims 2 and every expansion pack was given away for free on Origin with a certain code anyone could use. I love The Sims, so it was a great free deal for me. Too bad this old game performs pretty badly, even on a good computer. There are just so many other game deals now, it's hard to remember which ones stand out the most.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I got a Walmart gift card and got Mass Effect 2 in like-new condition for only $4, I thought that was pretty good. It's a working copy of Mass Effect 2 that I got used for really cheap. I feel good about it.