Thor: The Dark World Trailer

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Oct 19, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never really liked Thor as a superhero. But when I watched the very first Thor movie starring Chris Hemsworth, I changed my mind. Now, Thor: The Dark World will be showing this November and it's one of my most anticipated movies of this year. I don't know if it will be able to exceed the excellence of the first movie. But I do expect that it would be a great fun ride from beginning to end.
    [video=youtube;4KTvjFGgGkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KTvjFGgGkk[/video]

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree, the first movie was very well made, and I'm not a fan of Thor, either. This second one doesn't seem as appealing to me, though, for some reason. Of course, it's not fair to judge it by the trailer alone, but I'll probably not be seeing this one in theaters. For now I'll just spend my time and money elsewhere and hope that Marvel would make movies about other characters soon. I'm personally waiting for X-Force, Cable, or Venom.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Thor and can not wait for the new movie. I like all of the Marvel stories.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In all fairness to the upcoming sequel, the first movie is really hard to out perform in terms of story and effect because the first movie explored the personalities of Thor - from the happy go lucky god to someone more mature who thinks of others first before himself.

I do expect to see more action in this sequel and I think we will be able to understand more about Loki.

As for the X-Force, I'd like to see that too. I'm not thrilled about Cable and Venom though.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw Thor:The Dark World, it is dark some of the parts are really dark and hard to see. I enjoyed the movie it is full of action, it left the door open for another movie. Loki was up to his tricks as usual. Go see it you will like it.

6. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I loved Thor and I want to go see Thor 2, but I don't have the time to go see it right now. I hope to go see it soon though because I think it's going to be a good movie I don't want to miss out on.

7. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen the first Thor movie, which I think I should because I have heard it's quite good. I have watched the trailer of Thor: The Dark World, which looks very interesting. I would like to see the movie when it comes out to the theater, but first I have to watch the first Thor movie.

8. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    I love pretty much anything to do with Marvel. Marvel's stories are kind of like pizza.... even when they're bad, they're still pretty good.