Thoughts On Page Plus Cellular?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by AutumnFall • Aug 20, 2015.

1. AutumnFall

AutumnFallMember

Threads:
    I'm looking to try a new prepaid cell phone provider and I came across this site:

It looks promising. As anyone here tried or uses Page Plus Cellular? I did look up reviews and saw that there is a good mix between positive and negative experiences with this service. Previously, I had used TRACFONE but I had to get rid of it due to numerous issues that kept happening to my minutes and service.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure where you live. I've never heard of Page Plus Cellular, so I don't know if it's available where I live. I have looked a little into FreedomPop and Straight Talk, but am still not close to the decision making point yet. For me, reliability of the network (which one it's piggybacking on), cost of the service for what I'd be getting, plus ability to bring my own device or pay payments for one of theirs that I was happy with, would help make up my mind.

3. AutumnFall

AutumnFallMember

Threads:
    That's what I'm looking for as well in a great prepaid phone service. I wasn't familiar with Page Plus Cellular at first until I had asked my sister about it. They're basically another prepaid Verizon Wireless service provider. I live in Connecticut so there are authorized dealers within my city limits that carries Page Plus. It says on their site that they are available throughout the US so it's possible they might be available in your city if you're in the US.

I looked at FreedomPop but they're too expensive in my area, which isn't surprising since they are tied with Sprint. Straight Talk has a great plans and a nice phone selection but I'm still a bit iffy on them since my mom had a bad experience with their service in the past. I wish choosing a prepaid phone service wasn't so stressful.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since you seem pretty interested in it, I decided to take a look. The map shows that they are available in my area, and the phone prices and selection seem to be pretty good. I'm bookmarking the site so I can check into it more when I get ready to sort through the final contenders and make my decision. I swear, sometimes I wish we could go back to the days when there was one phone company, and it would be great if television was still free ;).