Threadless

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Jun 10, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I just found this store for T-shirts called Threadless. Has anyone bought anything from them?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Bump. I'm planning to buy a couple tees from them today but I'm unsure about the sizes. Can anyone please share reviews if they've bought at Threadless?

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have gotten shirts from them before, but to be honest, I don't remember how their sizes compare. Do they have a size chart on their site with actual measurements that you can look at?

4. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    My friend has bought a couple shirts from Threadless and he vouches for them. The quality looks nice too from the shirt he bought. Though I can't answer about their sizes. The reason I never buy from Threadless is because none of their designs interest me. I've been eyeing several shirts from Design By Humans though which is a similar shirt website.

5. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Is it strictly online or is it a land based store as well?
    Do you have the link?

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    They are strictly online, as far as I know.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    They have a physical store that they share with GAP somewhere in NYC from pictures I've seen. But they're an online business mostly.

I placed my order yesterday and I just got an e-mail saying it was shipped. Hopefully M will fit me good enough!

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I received my tees a few weeks ago. They're AMAZING! They're really 100% cotton and the designs are beautiful. The size M was perfect for me; they're a tiny tiny bit longer than I expected, but I'm very satisfied with the purchase. I just bought another one a few days ago.

Make sure to get one when they have their $9.99 tees promotions, they're cheap yet awesome!

9. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of Threadless as well! The 100% cotton shirts are so soft, and fit so well. As a taller guy, it's nice that their larges are a little longer in the torso so I don't wind up having a shirt that has shrunk to belt level. Also, I believe they have many promotions that are even cheaper than $9.99 a shirt, so keep a look out!

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Have they shrunk after you washed them or are they pre-shrunk?

11. Spongecake

SpongecakeNew Member

Threads:
    I've bought approximately thirty shirts from threadless over the years. They have a sizing chart online, but it seemed to have a few issues that may just be the result of my body. I am a thin, long torsoed female and started off with a size small (female). After washing the shirts became far too short, though they still fit around my body. I then moved up to a size medium, and they were still a tiny bit too short. I would've gone for a large, but obviously as you size up, the shirts become bigger around. Even mediums looked like I was wearing a box.

Others I know also said that the shirts ran short. Be aware!

12. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry, my post was worded a little unclearly! What I meant to convey was that I like that the Threadless shirts are longer in the torso, because I usually have issues with T shirts that I buy from places OTHER than Threadless. I don't have a problem with the Threadless shirts shrinking so I believe they are pre-shrunk. They are so incredibly soft too...

13. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I second that. I'm wearing one right now!

14. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    They're having another "Tees for $9.99" promotion, last day. Buy one now! They won't be as cheap for long.

15. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I know I'm late to this thread so I hope you still see my response, but yes, I have a few shirts from threadless. They're good quality shirts with good quality screen printed on designs, and they shipped relatively fast. One of the shirts I have is a psychedelic type of design, another is a joke one that says "haikus are easy but sometimes they don't make sense. Refrigerator."
    Threadless is great for graphic tees, especially cool artsy type of things and funny things.

16. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Are there any of these stores in Florida? I havent seen one yet but what I do see that seems somewhat like this is "DOTS". Do you have any of those around or is that just a south florida thing too?