Thredup

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Scarlett • Aug 11, 2015.

1. Scarlett

ScarlettNew Member

Threads:
    I recently made my first purchase from thredUP, and I was pleasantly surprised. I bought three adorable skirts for my daughter, and two shirts for myself. They were all in impeccable condition, and I paid about $30 for all three. Granted, some of the higher end stuff can be more pricey, but if you like a bargain and hate going through bargain bins, this is a great site!

2. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it's a great app for cheap clothing! I actually found it while searching through the appstore. I was looking for an app where I could find clothes at a cheaper price to buy for myself and gift others and I came across this app. They got excellent selections but I wouldn't say they're the cheapest option. They definitely have a lot cheaper stuff then if you bought them from malls though. But like you said, some of the higher end items can get a bit more expensive but you'll find a bunch of cheap stuff too. It's a great suggestion and I definitely recommend it as well.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The concept of ThredUp is a great one, and I've heard some great things about the service. I've heard far more positive comments than complaints at the very least, and that's always good. I've considered using the site, but it's probably not something that I'd use that often. I do know a couple of people that use ThredUp on a regular basis to get cheaper clothing, and they're big fans, of course.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to check this out. I have heard of it before, but wanted to wait until I saw a review before I tried it. I am always looking for ways to save money on clothing, especially for my kiddos because they grow just way too quickly!

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of thred up. Do they mainly have clothing for children, or do they have adult clothes too? It sounds like a promising site. The only site I know like this, is Plato's Closet and I don't know if they have an online presence. Clothing is so expensive, these days, that any opportunity to save on buying them would be appreciated.