Tide Go Pen, Do They Work?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Jasmine2015 • Jan 8, 2016.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    Have you ever seen the commercials for Tide but it is in the shape of a pen? It is designed to help get rid of strains when in public. Or at least manage the stain until you get home. I think this would be a great item to have when wearing something fancy or expensive material. I would just like to know of you have used it and was it worth it.

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used the Tide pen. The funny thing is, people either love it and swear by it, or they hate it and say it's a waste of money. I have a feeling it all boils down to the material of the clothing and the type of stain the pen is being applied to. I'm sure it can definitely come in handy given the right material and stain combo.

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I am a bigger fan of the bounce wipes. I find my tide to go pen dries up pretty easily. I love the bounty wipes because they really get stains out, however i think they are a little more pricey. Either way I think its beneficial to have one... you never know when you will need it!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried it only once from a friend, and I don't know if it is because it was dry, or I didn't use right or whatever reason, but it didn't work at all for me. It blurred a bit the stain, but it almost made it worse instead of better.
    It's not an item I look forward to buy at all.