Tiger Balm Patches

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 17, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I love these things for pain relief. A couple of years ago when we first moved to Texas I had allergies and I had never had before. I was coughing so hard that finally I ended up breaking a rib. The pain was terrible and I couldn't go to a doctor at that time, we had insurance but a incredibly high deductible and knew that there would be nothing they can do except give me a pain prescription so I decided to suffer through it in bed. My husband found these and bought them and it really helped a lot. They feel kind of like icy hot only in a patch form. I love these, they are a bit pricey however they are my go to pain management item along with over the counter pain killers.

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    Are you serious? You broke a rib. That is intense you should have went to a doctor. You may still need to see a doctor to ensure that you healed well. I commented because I used to use tiger balm after my muscles were sore from running track. I never tried the patches but the balm is awesome.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Whoa, you broke a rib from coughing? That IS intense. That seems crazy, who knew that could happen from coughing too hard? If those patches could help you with that then those are definitely some miracle patches lol. Are they more natural? Drug free?