Tips on Accessories for Full Figured Women

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by askpreeti • Jul 3, 2012.

1. askpreeti

askpreetiNew Member

Threads:
    Hello friends,
    Being a full figured woman is like being very choosey in our dresses, clothes and even accessories because in market we have very less options. Especially on accessories I always get confused which one to choose and which will make me look beautiful.

So I searched a little bit and I found various kinds of tips on accessories. Especially for you guys I am sharing some of those tips and the links. I hope you will like it... :cool:

1. Using any type of accessories look at the color and the textures are matching with your wardrobe or you can play with colors as taking contrast colors.
    2. Earrings: Use Diamond or Gold earrings especially large earrings they will draw more attention towards your face and will look Fab on any type of clothing
    3. Necklace: Using brighter color will bring more attention while metallic colors will give more sophisticated, class or formal look.
    4. Bracelets and Bangles: These should be match with the earrings. You can use wide bangles it will add color to your outfit and use of natural element in the bracelets or bangles will add more attention to your wardrobe.
    5. Use Scarf, Belt, and Bag they will give you the added advantage to your looks and make you more beautiful.

: Don't ever neglect them. They complete your outfit and their no such a rule for them you can play with the different colors according to your mood.

So these are some simple and basic tips to use

to look fabulous on your special occasion.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't imagine that full figured women would have fewer choices in accessories than petite women. If anything, I'd assume you had more choices. If I wore a large, heavy necklace or bracelet or belt buckle, it would only make me look smaller, and I'd pretty much get drowned in jewelry. On the other hand, you could wear a large heavy necklace and it would be appropriate, or you could wear a slimmer necklace and it would look elegant on you.

3. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Nice tips. I think full-figured women would look good in statement necklaces and form-flattering outfits that aren't too outlandish. But I think the best accessory for full-figured women would be their personality. At the end of the day, it will simply boil down to how she carries herself.

4. askpreeti

askpreetiNew Member

Threads:
    "Hi Classicnyer,
    I appreciate your comment,
    But the idea behind wearing large earrings or necklace is to draw attention to you face and not the body, I totally agree with you that wearing heavy necklace or bracelet ll get you drowned in jewelry but that depends on which occasion it is according to that you can vary the accessories.

Tinee hii,
    True Sayings "best accessory for full-figured women would be their personality and how she carries her self"

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice tips. I love a big pair of earrings. The more they dangle the better. I'm not a fan of diamond earrings. Silver goes better with my skin coloring. I need to wear clip earrings. It's getting harder to find large clip earrings though.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, very interesting information. I have a beautiful friend that is full-figured and super curvaceous and always looks really good. She told me that she always uses accessories to enhance her shape - it is a very powerful and clever way of enhancing your appearance.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Full figure women can dress very nicely and look so beautiful also because they can get the right outfits to fit them perfect and the right accessories can enhance there looks like big earrings and nice cuff bracelets like my sister wears and she looks amazing when she pulls it together. She wears everything to match and she's short and wears those beautiful hats on her head with a nice scarf around her neck with beautiful necklaces.

#7Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012