Tires From Tirerack.com

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by CherylTorrie • Oct 29, 2015.

1. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    I am looking for new tires and I have found a good deal on Tirerack.com but as with any large purchase I like to check out the site's reputation prior to ordering. Has anyone here purchased tires from them? Was the date of manufacture current? I don't need to get old inventory tires that will crack or blow out in the next couple of years. They age enough on my vehicles because I don't drive long distances and I may not need new tires again for 6 or 7 years.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also in the market for new (or at least newer) tires. I'm not familiar with TireRack.com, though. I usually buy mine at NTB, Discount Tire, or even Walmart, and they put the tires on, as well. Does TireRack have store fronts where you can go have the tires installed, or is that something you're left to do on your own? I have the tire model I need here, and occasionally price them, but don't have the money just yet to make the purchase. I'll wait and see what others have to say, maybe I can save even more, or find a new place to buy my tires.