Tmart Aka Dealmachine *beware*

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by azeemah kaleem • May 15, 2015.

1. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    My experience with Tmart has not been a good one. I believe they have now changed their name to Dealmachine. Some of their products are low cost, but others are a little pricey to me. I had bought a couple of tablets from them, which were a reasonable price, and cellphone cases. The problem came when they sent me a tablet without the power cord. It took them forever to send the item. The second incident came when I didn't receive a case cover for my cellphone. I had explained to them repeatedly that I didn't receive the item despite them stating they did. Furthermore, I had to open a Paypal dispute just to get it straighten out. The third incident was with them sending the wrong item. I just gave up on Tmart aka Dealmachine because it was too much of a hassle.he feedback I read on the store was very positive. Again, this was my experience, and I know everybody may have a different one. Do you think customers sometime just have bad luck with a retailer even though others may have good luck?