Today Is Free Shipping Day! (continental Us Only)

Discussion in Online Shopping started by steph7h • Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    December 18, 2015 is Free shipping day at over 1,000 online retailers! Check out the website to see a list of retailers participating, as some retailers require you enter a code at checkout. The deal is only offered for the continental US, non-P.O. box addresses.

#1Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  2. evelination

evelinationMember

Threads:
    Awh, man, too bad I'm not eligible for this promotion! I would have surely liked to get some products at half the price, because, believe it or not, from where I buy, shipping costs are quite elevated, and most of the times I have a notable reticence in what concerns me buying the respective product due to the aforementioned costs. Ugh, but I have to!

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing. Surely others that are eligible might like to know this, or might have liked, given what time it is, ha, ha.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I wish I knew this for we order all the time from swanson and amazon! I love this day living in Hawaii we get slapped with extra shipping charges!!!! I'm going to remember this day always-thanks for the tip!!!

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Seconded. It so so so sucks that I am also not eligible for this promotion!!! There have been a multitude of gifts that I have found on Amazon, that I have had to spend hours looking for elsewhere, because whilst the price of the actual item was ok, the shipping fees were unacceptable to me. I have also had to leave certain gifts due to shipping fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.