Tommie Copper Fitness Products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by jneanz • Mar 12, 2015.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I hate the commercial that comes on urban cable tv stations because it gives the impression that only athletes benefit from this product. However, my mind was changed after reading the online reviews from regular people with regular injuries. While I wait, has this product helped anybody here?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Update: While TC is not cheap, I say if a person has a muscle sprain or other discomfort that is minor, it may be worth a try. More sturdy yet lightweight compared to an ACE bandage. It also can be disguised underneath clothing and comes in a number of cool colors.

3. Clairelouise84

Clairelouise84Member

Threads:
    I had to read that twice as I truly thought that is said "Tommy cooper" fitness products, and I thought "This I have go to see" I have never tried them but fitness products can be so expensive, but if you believe it is value for money then go for it and let people know how you get one!

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Tommy Cooper Fitness apparel is compression to help with improve the recovery time when a person is working out and may have strained a muscle. I have seen the commercial but not really aware how this has helped other people recover from injuries. I may look into the knee brace to help with an old knee injury.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I hate the old commercial but the new one hardly has any airplay. I'm ready to get another one because my treatment makes the lower extremities numb and kind of rubbery feeling. I thought this would get better with walking but my legs cramp before I get tired.