Too many clothes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by maddie • Apr 12, 2013.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One jumper, wow, do you live in a hot climate?

I finally started the monumental task of selling all the clothes I don't want. It feels good to take action and start putting my clothes up for auction. I'm not really bothered about the money I receive, I just want to get rid of it.

2. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I regularly purge clothing so as things change in my life and items are no longer needed, or if I buy something and a long time passes without me using it, I just give it away. I have a few dresses with tags I could put on ebay, but it just seems that getting organized to do that is a bit more trouble than it is worth right now. I am giving the dresses to someone else who is having a fundraiser to cover medical expenses.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    That is a lovely thing to do. We have these charity sales here where we sell off clothes that are still new though they have been used a few times. The money from this goes towards funding children's education, medical expenses or supporting people who have no means to support themselves.
    I too generally get rid of what I haven't used in a long time. I like to keep my wardrobe organized and easy to maintain. I do not buy too many clothes either.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I believe I am at the point where I can just reach and grab something to put on and don't have to go pushing and pulling things in my closet and that makes me save time and I can get on with something else and I do like that feeling. So all we have to do is give away what we don't want and we can all keep our closets clean and neat.