Top 10 Tips for keeping your teeth white

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Ivan33 • Nov 3, 2012.

1. Ivan33

Ivan33New Member

Threads:
    I have visited below mentioned site and found that site is a best about keeping teeth white. And it has some important dental resources also.
    1. Follow good oral hygiene practices. Brush your teeth at least twice daily and floss at least once daily to remove plaque. For a brighter and whiter smile use our 3 step foaming system in conjunction with your regular brushing routine
    2. Beware of many over the counter teeth bleaching products that are highly PH acidic. These products can cause tooth surface loss and sensitivity.Love That White Smile's no sensitivity 3 step gentle non-abrasive foaming system, with less than 1% hydrogen peroxide and neutral PH, cleans deep beneath the surface of your teeth to remove stains and gently whiten teeth!
    3. Coffee, red wine and dark colored sodas and drinks such as cranberry juice tend to discolor and stain your teeth over time. After drinking these beverages, it is a good idea to clean and brush right after. If you are On the Go, use our Love That White Smile cleaning Pen and Tooth Gloss to help remove stains and seal teeth from these beverages.
    4. Blueberries, cherries and other highly pigmented foods tend to also discolor and stain your teeth over time. After eating these foods it is also a good idea to clean and brush right after. No where to brush? No problem with Love That White Smile's On the Go cleaning Pen and Tooth Gloss.
    5. Should you choose to drink carbonated drinks and dark colored sodas do so with a straw! This will allow food dyes to bypass teeth altogether.
    6. Don’t smoke. Besides staining your teeth, smoking causes bad breath and increases the risk of gum disease and numerous types of cancer.
    7. Stop biting your nails! If you have weakened enamel bad habits such as chewing nails or biting on Pens can wear down the enamel on your teeth. Enamel is the reflective component of your teeth, creating a surface for light to shine through and bring sparkle to your smile.
    8. Many foods act as natural detergents to clean teeth. Chewing foods like apples, carrots, strawberries and celery help to naturally maintain a healthier cleaner and whiter smile.
    9. Chew sugarless gum, this helps clean the surfaces of your teeth by stimulating saliva in your mouth.
    10. Drink lots of water! Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal or snack to make sure no food residue is sticking to your teeth.
    For more info :

2. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Wow! That's a lot of information to remember. My dentist also advised to brush my teeth twice a day and use a mouthwash each regularly to avoid cavities and enhance oral hygiene. Someone told me that you can whiten your teeth by rubbing salt to them. I haven't tried that yet but I'm gonna do that to see if it holds true in any way.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    The coffee and blueberries are so hard for me to avoid. Coffee is my favorite morning drink, and blueberries are really good for you. I put them in my yogurt and oat meal. I do try to brush after having them.

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I think that last tip is a very easy tip to follow which isn't followed often enough. It's the bits and pieces of food stuck between the teeth after meals which contribute to tooth decay. Just a simple process of rinsing the mouth after every meal is a good oral health practice.

5. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I like this list because most of them are natural tips that don't require the use of commercial products. I keep a lot of these tips, although I drink coffee every day. I know that the amount of coffee I take isn't important, but leaves a long-term signals in the teeth. Fortunately I don't smoke, that if it is a big problem as a time generates a yellow color that is unpleasant. Dental hygiene is important, not only to take care of our mouths, but also our bodies.

6. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    I share the same dilemma with you. I drink coffee everyday. They also help keep me awake if I need to extend my work hours. I also love sodas. Oh gosh!

7. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    That is a lot of information on proper dental care. It is very good to know. I have a fear of tooth loss. A lot people don't take care of their teeth.

8. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing these tips! I was getting coffee stains on my teeth and my dentist advised me to drink my coffee through a straw. :D I actually found this trick to work well. My teeth do not get stains anymore. I also brush after every meal and floss twice a day.

9. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    Coffee do stain your teeth. I had to go to my dentist to repair my teeth after drinking coffee everyday. I've heard rubbing banana peel on your teeth makes it whiten too. :)

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    There's a lot of useful information here, but a lot of it read like an advert to me. Like #2... I've never had any problems with peroxide.

11. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Great tips! I was just thinking about whitening my teeth. Using crushed strawberries on my teeth is very effective as well.

12. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    THis sure is informative and helpful even if some of those tips are purely just common sense applied. There are some interesting tips though and I really love it. Would love to share this with my friends! :D

13. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Seems tip 7 is the easiest one. BTW, Rinsing mouth with light salt water is also good for teeth.

14. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    Might I suggest that you move from sodas to sparkling water or flavored club soda? It will help with the staining and, from my understanding, it is healthier for you. Even a lemon or lime wedge in some club soda or sparkling water will really help if you like the soda's carbonation. Unfortunately, I do not have a tip for coffee lovers since I, myself, am a coffee lover. I can't imagine going through a weekday without at least one or two cups of coffee. I wish that coffee didn't stain your teeth - then we'd be free to enjoy it without consequences. ;-)

15. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    These are good tips. I also make sure to have my bi annual dental check up each year. For whitening naturally, I like to use baking soda on my teeth. It's a little abrasive so I don't to often to avoid damaging the enamel.

16. Eldwin

EldwinNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Ivan,
    Very informative tips for keeping our teeth white and thanks for sharing with others also. Like to add we must brush and floss our teeth specially after meals. Visit your dentist on regular basis and use hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. Eat balanced diet plan and watch what you eat.

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I only know one tip for keeping teeth there whitest and that is to use baking soda for brushing each and everyday. This is the oldest remedy in the book for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. So try this tip and let me know what you think of this one.

18. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Great tips mate. Thank you so much for sharing this.