Top 10 Ways To Save

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by toradrake • Nov 14, 2014.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Found an article that listed 10 ways to save yourself money. They list all the methods I use and thought it would be an interesting read for you guys.

2. ally79

ally79New Member

Threads:
    I already do most of this stuff, but it is a great list for people who are just getting started trying to figure out how to budget and get ahead on items that they use all of the time.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't tell if it was being implied or not on this list when it talked about sharing, but another thing I like to do is: If you find an item on sale 10 for a certain price for example, or one of the stock store prices, but you don't necessarily want or need that amount, then find a friend who will split it with you. You still save on the item and you don't have to stock pile it in your home. Just an addition to the list. Great list, thanks for sharing!

4. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I have read and article and I must admit, I am not doing many of those on the list. Now I am going to think twice about buying things so I can save. The article is really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

5. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    It's always useful to read these kinds of things. In these difficult economic times we need to know every tip available. And those people that don't use those kind of things are clearly missing a trick. I'm gearing my life towards being more efficient with my finances and more effective with my spending.