Top 10 Worst As Seen On TV Products

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by soulglazed • Aug 5, 2012.

1. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:

I thought this was hilarious and thankfully, I haven't tried any of these. Have any of you? Also, add your own to the list! :p

2. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    LOL my upstairs neighbor has a potty patch...on the porch!...what's the point of that?

LMFAO @ citikitty...I forgot all about that one...maybe the Fockers can teach him to flush...

OMG Better marriage blanket??? I had never heard of that one

3. trident252

trident252Member

Threads:
    Some of the products on that list should have never been created. Who sat down and though of some of that stuff? And after they thought of it, who thought that they could sell it?

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Some of those were bad but nothing beats the chinese or japanese for stupid inventions. I'll have to edit this post and attach a few when I find them. :D

5. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, I don't have the Potty Patch, but I do have The Rascal, which I love. I'll admit it...I am lazy to take my dog out to potty. I don't want to get up several time a day and sometimes at night to open the door and wait while my dog does her business. Plus, she is a white poodle that I groom weekly myself and I like to keep her looking and smelling fresh and clean. I don't want her to either get dirty or wet from rain or mud. Plus, no accidents on the floor if we are out for more than a few hours. I don't use the cheap grass that comes with it either. I get a high qaulity fake grass that can be machine washed dozens of times (I only have to wash it once, maybe twice a week to keep it fresh). I don't find it a problem to pick up her poo with a tissue and flush it down the toilet a couple times a day. Don't people have to pick up their dog's poo outside after they do their business so that they don't step in it or have to smell it when they go outside? As for the pee, I just put a pee pad under the grass and change it out once a day. The Rascal is no different than a litter box for cats to me. It's actually much easier to clean and less smelly than the cat's litter box...that's for sure.

Speaking of which, I would love to train my cats to use the toilet. But, yeah, it would be sort of embarassing if company came over and saw poo in the toilet. We need an invention that'll teach them to flush I guess.

#5Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    The thing is.... people really do buy and use these products. I have a friend who has no butt, lol...so she uses those butt pad underwear to make her behind "pop" and fill out her jeans. I think they're hilarious, but she loves them.

7. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    That list is funny!!! :) Although I have to say that Sandooch has sold me on the Rascal lol

8. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not tried any of those products, nor would I consider it. The list is hysterical! I could not imagine any one purchasing any of those products!

9. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    To each their own, I guess!

Livvi, if you're seriously going to get one, I think you will love it. My poodle took to it right away, and I was having a really hard time with accidents before this.

10. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    LMAO I love Number 5 ! Kush Support for big boobs when you are sleeping. Finally a answer to my prayers. Hahaha... Ah thise are some good one. I also like the cat that can use the toilet. OMG

11. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    The Uro Club sounds like one of those fake commercials they do on Saturday Night Live. I can almost see Phil Hartman saying "Bring it to the tee and pee!"

12. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm still in shock at the URO Club. Why would you want to walk around a golf course all day carrying a container of piss? I bet your friends just love the smell too. Then it says it keeps you out of the woods, as they're standing there facing the woods urinating.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Kush Support looks obscene. That flesh colored cylinder between her boobs looks like something else, and I'm pretty sure that was intentional. No wonder the commercial supposedly has so many fans. It looks almost as dirty as the Shake Weight commercial.

14. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    SlapChop anyone?

I will admit I love the commercial. But the product is useless. It chops garlic, but isn't worth it unless your recipe calls for like 10 cloves because it is so messy to clean.

At least it was a gift.

15. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Will wonders never cease? First, it was the bra with additional padding to make the breasts look fuller. Now, it's the butt's time to shine! :D The first time I saw a butt pad underwear, I just had to laugh. But I guess, it's a big help for those who wasn't endowed with "Jennifer Lopez butt".

16. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I've seen the potty patch thing on SkyMall. I'd think that would get real nasty, real fast.
    I've also seen the toilet training your cat thing on skymall. It would be genius if you could teach the cat to flush, too.

17. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    Number 7, the instant arm lift is perhaps the most ridiculous product I've ever seen advertised.

18. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I number is so ridiculous, no blanket going to help a marriage.lol

I think that shamwow thingy she be on here, worst product I bought.

19. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I always though the "EggStractor" was a pretty ridiculous commercial. The lady in it has pieces of egg in her hair, on her face, I mean come on...what in the hell was she doing with those eggs? If you're that helpless and can't even peel an egg, go out to eat.

20. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    Oh wow. I have actually only seen a few of these advertised and always wondered if they even worked well. The kush support one always had me laughing. I had no idea how this product really did anything at all. It's amazing to think someone probably made so much money off of these products anyway!