Top 10 Worst As Seen On TV Products

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by soulglazed • Aug 5, 2012.

1. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    LoL Thanks for sharing the link to the website. I have neither tried any of those products nor would I ever buy anything, but watching the commercials is so amusing and entertaining that whenever one of these comes on TV, I have to stop what I'm doing, watch, and laugh. Makes my day every time.

2. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    It's funny you mentioned this. It's a ridiculous product and one looks ridiculous using the contraption that several shake weight prank videos have been made and are circulating around the world wide web. It just reminded of the ones I watched where some pranksters, mostly guys, use the shake weight to create the illusion that they're doing something else that's indecent in public. LoL

3. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Well, you have initiated highly interesting topis. I like it very much. I may not agree on the serial but all of 'em must to be included on the list.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    The lastest one I see on TV is the Perfect Smile Veneers,which has a lot of bad reviews online,and some of them are quite funny as well. They claim to fit the existing teeth,and are proven and tested to cosmetic standards,also no adhesives or embarrassment and easy to use. I heard the gums are kinda red though,and unnatural looking as well,and one person gave them to their kids for halloween.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Oh man, I did just see one for the Booty Max that was pretty bad. I am not sure how these ones that I am pretty sure were made in the 1990s or 1980s are still getting air time, but I guess that is how it works

6. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    I thought the Potty Patch was a good idea. Especially if you have a dog who doesn't go outside. Some people are disabled and not able to take their pooches outside so it would be handy for that scenario. It would also be good to puppy train maybe.

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Some of these products may have a few uses here and there, I wouldn't say they are the worst but many of them I can see having great flaws.

8. Piveku

PivekuNew Member

Threads:
    agre wih you

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Sleep like you dead...

LOL i saw that caption on a blanket add, so wired.

A

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    LMAO!! This is really hilarious. Sleep like you dead. :p