Top 6 Most Anticipated Christmas Gifts 2012

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by HeavenTim • Dec 4, 2012.

1. HeavenTim

HeavenTimNew Member

Threads:
    With Thanksgiving passed and the winter holiday in full swing, it is the right time to to start thinking of those Holiday presents for your beloved ones! Most probably it might be a bit before hand, but if you are in store for something different as the perfect Christmas gifts, research is needed and much time is sure to be paid. As retail stores along with adverts are starting to bombard you with Christmas time gift ideas, do be careful to pick up gifts that fit the best!

With regards to "What are the most favored gifts this Christmas", here I will make a list of topmost 6 wished Christmas time gifts of 2012. Just take a look and have fun shopping!

1. Amazon Kindle Fire
    For the purpose of picking up a tablet as Christmas time gift, the last Kindle Fire priced at $159 or new Kindle Fire HD selling at $199 is unquestionably the best choice, specially considering the more affordable selling price with ultra-excellent performance. For all I know, the Kindle Fire is the most wanted Christmas time gift of 2012. Aided by its stunning touchscreen and powerful processor, anything you want to complete with it could be easily realized, just like read eBooks,

2. Mobile Phones
    Freshest looking mobile handsets are the gadgets well suited for everyone in your list. You know, each on this planet would need to keep a connection with family through a phone. So, in case your treasured one is just lack of a touch screen phone, consider giving him a favorite mobile this Christmas!

3. DVD Movies
    DVD movies are forever the popular Christmas time gifts. If your friend is a movie admirer, you can purchase some of the newest DVD movies for him, such as Prometheus, Battleship, etc. Hunt for the DVD launching on-line and opt for the DVD movie according to your friend's taste! If your friend loves to

, iPhone 5, iPad Mini or other moveable devices, an software program called

will be a great aide to

, iPhone 5, and many others acceptable video formats for playback anywhere! You can catch such form of program together for an amazing present.

4. Educational Toys for little ones
    For parents presently wondering what to give your young boys and girls this Christmas, just take those helpful toys under consideration! Those toys meet kids' likes and dislikes and meantime are helpful for them to learn new things.

5. Holidays
    The arrival of Christmas implies a pretty long vacations is coming! So, do not hesitate to surprise your pal or family members with a trip gift. If your loved ones have long expected to go to France or another kind of places, you can make his dream be realized by supplying him with a trip. When opening your gift, I do believe he will be the happiest one of the world!

6. Gift Card
    Those economic gift cards are also good selections for Christmas time presents. You can give the ones you love a gift card and let him buy whatever he likes. For example, if your close friend owns a Kindle Fire, you could supply him with an Amazon gift card to let shop for DVD movies, popular music, software he like. If he is an Apple enthusiast, alternatively, supply him with an iTunes gift card.

After looking at my gathers for optimum Christmas gifts, are you still struggling with what to gift-wrap this Christmas season? Surely, the answer is No! Just pick up those gifts already on your mind!

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Gift cards are pretty good gifts. They're not the same as giving someone money; it seems a little more considerate to me (like they actually thought of what to get you as a gift).

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Nice list, now let me tell you exactly what I'll get - 40 pairs of socks, 10 pairs of boxer shorts and 7 shower gel/deodorant sets - well that's what I got last year and hav received similar amounts for the past 20 years! :p

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I think that this list doesn't reveal anything new. We all hope to find something under our Christmas tree. As shown by the trend in recent years the technology is dominating shopping lists and wishes of young and adults. Anyway, as manifested in different users comments, I think there are two notable absentees on that list: books and clothes. These items are a must and always occupy an important place among the festive presents. :p

5. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    Jewelry is always appreciated, but more likely to receive socks like deansaliba said. It doesn't have to be a big diamond ring either, it can be small gold earrings or pendant which can be purchased for a reasonable price. The jewelry stores always seem to have some gigantic sale on throughout the year, so it doesn't hurt to buy during the off-season. I always walk by those stores and drool because I can't afford to buy for myself.

6. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I heard some of the most searched things right after Thanksgiving were the Kindle Fire, Uggs and iPads. I actually got the Kindle Fire last year. It was a nice gift. I'm surprised it's on the list of most wanted or most searched items. I would think more people would want iPads.

7. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    Most of my family members already have most of the items on this list, so I'm still looking. I will give a few dvds and gift cards, but the pressure is on for the rest of my shopping. I did some shopping on Etsy last year, but it takes a long time to wade through the merchandise to find that "just right" gift. It was so much easier when they were younger.

8. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I do agree that a gift card makes a good gift. Especially when you don't know what to get someone. Giving them a gift card especially to a store you know that always go to can make a great gift. Also, it would take the guess work out of trying to figure out what to get someone.

9. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    Mobile phone never fails to be included in the list.. it is always a most wanted gift..

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a pretty good list but my family is a little more humble like my sister wanted a shirt with her favorite saying glasses necklace and make up and my mother wanted home things like pots and pan set things like that. But it's still a good list. I don't do gift cards i rather personally pick something out for my loved ones to show i put thought into it.

11. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I like seeing that one on the list. There are thousands of toy options out there, but educational ones can still be fun. I would much rather see a toy that helps children learn and isn't simply a noise maker.

12. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    This list actually saved me from thinking a lot.. 4 opens me up to a whole set of ideas!

13. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the list! Although I personally don't think DVDs are a good gift. We don't really use them. We watch Netflix.
    But everythign seems spot on!

14. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I'm surprised that an iPad isn't on the list. Kindle Fire seems really neat though, I wouldn't mind having both! I love DVD's, I think it'll always be in lists like this because a lot of people like a real physical copy of something.

15. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    It is a great list and some of the ideas are perfect for certain people on my list but there are always those that are super hard to buy for. The gift card is a nice idea but I want to give something else besides that too so I'm still looking around.

16. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Nice list there! And yes, technology seems to come in handy and needy when it comes to Christmas. Technology is also a very good gift to give to others as it could last them a lifetime.

17. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Nice list! But none of the these things are on my personal christmas list. Although, I did buy a series on dvd for my dad.

18. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    My top 6 gifts for people are...

Cash
    GiftCards
    DVDs
    Iphones
    Laptops
    Video Games

19. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    I might as well include Christmas Fruit Baskets as giveaways...

20. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like gifts one, two and three. These are a group of presents that I can buy, that apply to my current needs.

I have not even started Christmas shopping yet!