Tower fans

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • Nov 11, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I have a seville tower fan that has stopped working, I like it, because it's quite and powerful but! It is soo hard to clean! I have to screw down the entire fan just to get inside it and to the part that needs to be clean, boy! it's a really struggle, anyhow, I now have to employ a man to fix it because I can't, I think I will buy another if I'm satisfied with it after it's fixed. Anyone here has a tower fan?

2. smartdude966

smartdude966New Member

Threads:
    I have a tower fan but I can't remember the name of it at the moment. I does a really good job of keeping you cool. It even beats some of the circular fans I have. You said that you need to clean your tower fan, well how do you know when it needs cleaning. I had mine for 2 years and it is still functioning like new, so I don't think that any dust could have gotten in it.

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Do you use your fan when the a/c is on in your home? and, do you always use the a/c? or do you just use the fan with all the windows and doors closed? I guess I need to clean mine very often because I have my windows and doors open all the time and so the dust blows in little by little over time and gets it dirty.

4. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the topwer fans; but i have never had one.... If they have to be taken apart and are hard to clean, I certainly never want to have one either !
    We have a box fan, and that does a great job of circulating the iar, it was cheap, and when it needsto be cleaned, I can just hose it down.
    i also have a little fan that is on a stand right by the head of my bed, and it blows fresh air on my face at night, so I can breathe easier, and that also helps me to sleep.
    So, between those two fans, they prett well take care of what we need. We do also have the ceiling fans that we use when it is hot in the summer.