Toys R Us Stores

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by dconklin • Apr 11, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Heaven for all kids is Toys r Us.

I remember going there as a younger child. It is a lovely place to go as a child! I think it's a great place to shop as a parent or anyone who is looking to buy something for children.

They have all sorts of things that you can buy. They cater to all different tastes for children and all in one store. So, you do not have to go running around looking for things across different stores.

2. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    There are a few Toys 'R Us stores in Canada, but a few have closed down over the years because, I guess, kids are more interested in video games and can get them cheaper elsewhere. The toys are outrageously expensive and there is a lot of competition you can go to to save some dollars. Plus in this economy who would want to waste $50 on a toy for your child?

3. Kate0525

Kate0525New Member

Threads:
    Toys R Us is a good store, but I find that sometimes they are over priced. I can find the same things at Walmart or Amazon.com for less money. I guess if it's closer to you (there aren't any around me, but I go when I travel) but I always have to shop until I find the lowest price, which of course these days includes gas!