Travel Expo

Discussion in Travel started by Corzhens • Feb 1, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am excited this early about the Travel Expo on Friday, that is from Feb 5 to 7 where a legion of airlines will be offering discounted tickets. There are also travel agencies that will join which are somehow connected to other airlines so they also have discounted tickets. Last year we were able to purchase plane tickets from that travel expo and hoping that on Saturday we can get at least 2 trips.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of a travel expo before. Where is this located? Is it available for purchase online? It sounds like a great idea. We are always trying to find discounted tickets and this sounds like a way to do all your comparison shopping in one setting. You have to be careful about luggage allowance, stopovers, etc. I have just purchased discounted tickets and the flight times have changed about 5 times within 2 weeks. It is making me nervous, but a friend just flew off the same company and was very pleased with the service.

3. Adoreyou!

Adoreyou!New Member

Threads:
    I truly hope that it will be such an amazing kind of experience for you. It just simply makes me feel really good to expericne things like this. I am sure that you are going to have great time like this. It makes me feel really great to try stuff like this so much either but haven't tried something like this yet will really like that if will get the chance.