Travel for life!

Discussion in Travel started by maxparker0 • Apr 9, 2014.

1. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    I always wonder how it would be to travel your whole life and never have a fixed address. It would be such an exciting life. I know people would say it isn't feasible because they want to have a family, a nice house, a cool life. But here I'm talking about those who have true passion for travelling, and do not want to have a family. How would the life be? What would be the challenges? Would it be a dream life?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are some people who actually do that. These are missionaries whose one goal is to convert people to their religion. Once they leave their homes, they never return. Much as they're not traveling for fun, it's travel nonetheless — and it's all paid for.

Would you call it a dream life? I don't think so. The problems they face cancel out any fun they may have on the way.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    yes, time travel is possible. there are two ways to do it and i really impressed with your travel moment and your whole life is around the travel but i want to ask you that which country is most favorite in your list?

4. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    yeah travelling is a passion for many people. But in my opionion there should be a home which is yours, you can stay there, do whatever you want, can relax. but if somebody can have a life partner whose passion is traveeling too then they can enjoy alot.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some people can do this, but it takes a certain type who knows the pros and cons and that not all places are welcoming. Friendships can come and go. I know from my long periods of travel, friendships fade as you are not around, though people love to hear of your adventure.

There is the financial aspect too, it is nice being a guest and living on a budget, but after a while it can be tiring. Those in a RV have a base at least, but if is just you and a rucksack, you are a transient in many way, exploring. There comes a time when you crave independence and not have to live out of case or look for somewhere to sleep.

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    maxparker0! I am also traveler and I want to explore the whole world but I am not selfish. I want to have a lovely family. I visited many places of this world. I want to see all the types of places, historical, natural and entertaining. When I got some free time or in my vacations I must visit any new place. I don’t know why people become so passionate? It is the part of life we should do it like we do other work.