Travel to New York City

Discussion in Travel started by Da-xia • Aug 27, 2014.

1. Da-xia

Da-xiaNew Member

Threads:
    Here I’m talking about the most attractive points of New York City. Few days ago I have visited to New York City from Boston, where I have seen the different interesting places of New York City like Empire State Building, New York Harbor, Statue of Liberty, Manhattan, United Nation, Times Square and Rockefeller Center in just $65.
    I have also taken the Statue of Liberty’s pictures just to paste it in my personal diary. It was a tremendous journey for me and my family.

2. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    New York is one of the best place for all the visitor because many of them have wish to visit the New York and they all want to see the beauty of city and places if you share with me some pics then its comfortable for me..

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    New York is the best place for entertainment. It offers you plenty of attractive destinations. I have visited it last year after finishing grand canyon bus tours. I greatly impressed with its beauty. Here I want to share the names of my favorite attractions.
    1. American Museum of Natural History
    2. Battery Park
    3. Apollo Theater
    4. New York Transit Museum
    5. New York Historical Society
    6. Empire State Building Observation Deck
    7. Brooklyn Museum
    8. Brooklyn Botanic Garden
    9. Luna Park @ Coney Island
    10. Historic Richmond Town

4. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    New York is very attractive place to go. there are many attractions there for travellers and visitors like statue of liberty, empire state building, central park, museum of modern art, central park and many other places.