Traveling From La To Sf

Discussion in Travel started by Theo • Oct 13, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Any hints or tips for traveling from Los Angeles to San Francisco, and are there any places en route that are worthy?

I have relatives in both cities and aim to spend some time in each, but am not on a schedule so I can take my time and see places in between.

2. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    The Scenic Back Way from Los Angeles to San Francisco is a beautiful way to enjoy a great trip. You also can explroe Yosemite durinhg driving through this route. I love this and would like to recoemend it to you and sure that it will be fun time for you.

3. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I agreed roki! Scenic Back Way is an amazing way for a trip. I personally spend great time there with my friends last year. We had great time there and would say LA and SF are the places made for adventure lovers. I had great time at Hollywood walkway, snata monica pier, got amazing views from Golden gate bridge and spend lovely time at Golden Gate park. I think you must go there and i am sure you will have good time there as i had.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The way through the beach will take you longer to get there, but it's way more pleasant. I would stop by here and there to take pictures and sight see if I were you, and if you have time. I love both cities, so for me this is the most fun trip!

5. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Absolutely right isabbela! I really like the way of your talking and agreed both places are must to seee for a travel freak.

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Taraa, Had you been enjoyed any destination from both of these? I will be really having such a good and most appealing time as it. i am gonna have such a good time ahead as it.