Traveling In Off Season For Saving Money

Discussion in Travel started by naruto100 • Jan 10, 2018.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! Having kids is pretty good too lol, we travel in August and it's great that we can give them the possibility to travel and know new places. I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can because when they are old enough to be alone, I'll also be way older!

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Surely travelling with kids is kind of whole different thing and it is fun. I am soon arranging one trip with my daughter and that also during off season. So that I can save money for her and I can shopping for her with those saved money. Let's see how it goes. But that's what I planned for now. We can always use those saved money for other purpose like this.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I have plans for travelling in July. It's no exactly off-season, but I am expecting it to be cheaper than in August. I am planning to go to Cape Verde with my family and also my sister and their family. If we do it, it will be great because they love to be in their cousins, and they have never flew together.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This would probably require a good sized pros and cons list for me, but of course that money saved would be right up there. If it were somewhere that I really wanted to go to I could definitely see it as a viable option.

5. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't joke with any thing that can help me save time and money and the case of traveling during the off season is one of them. I could recall vividly when I was still in the University and had always gone back home when we had a little break all in a bid to eat free meal at home and also reduce cost of other items that I spend upon.

6. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    Traveling during such period will be a personal decision you would want to take and it is great to read that it is going to be where you will really want to go for that will make you have a new experience of such place at the end of the journey.

7. Ian Martin

Ian MartinNew Member

Threads:
    If you really want to save some significant amount of money while travelling, I would suggest you get tickets through a cashback and coupon website like Kiindly that offers amazing online deals on flight tickets and hotels.

8. Lissandragaren3

Lissandragaren3New Member

Threads:
    it is true, as a tour saler, I recommend go to travel when season was off, moreover, you should choose the higher price because they are better than some sale tour and cheap - low quality

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I do agree with most of the members here!! Traveling in the off season is good to save money. I also used to travel in some certain areas in the off season. But sometimes I prefer to travel in season as there are some certain festivals like cherry blossom, Christmas, new year party, apple picking festival and lots of others. So whenever I am in a mood of the party I prefer to choose seasonal vacations, without taking care of expenses...

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Cherry blossom is one of the good seasons I like it very much and always like to spend some time with its beauty.

is really affordable.