Trendiest hairstyle

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by maddie • Jan 21, 2013.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    What do you think is the trendiest hair style now? Not, that I follow fashion trends so much, but I do like the two toned hair color that is a rage currently. I may even try it if I am in one of those rare moods of mine..
    Take a look if you care to...

Does look the styles of the sixties and seventies are back :)

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The trendiest hairstyle going on now is the ombre hairstyle. Most women are dying the ends of their hair to give it such an effect like it has been burnt out and had several layers and colors to it. I personally would not do this to my hair because I love my natural hair!

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have no idea what the trendiest anything is right now, lol. I don't think I would be participating in any of it if I did though. I had my hair colored twice before; once it was darker and it made me look really pale, and another time it was lighter and I felt like I was wearing someone else's skin. The color was too "brassy" and I didn't care for it at all.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    You seem to have had a few misadventures with coloring your hair.. LOL. I love coloring my hair.. More so because I am at least 80 grey and need to.. I am afraid that someone would mistake me for my little son's grandma.. LOL

5. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Those hairstyles look chic for the runways, but not on my head. I also like keeping my hair natural and long, no other colors or chemical treatments. Lately, since I've been growing my hair out, I've been experimenting with different kinds of braids like French braids, fishtail braids, and others shown in video tutorials. They're classic but can still fit in with the trendiest of hair styles in these modern times.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm kind of terrified to color my hair for that reason (among others). I don't know what's trendy now either, but I noticed that back when I had my hair in bright colors (extensions, not dyed, haha!) I started noticing that everyone else was doing it too... now I have the "natural look" and I feel like everyone is doing that as well.

7. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I love trends and how we feel the need to follow them. I guess I have never really a trend follower for that matter. No I take that back I did follow the trend when the short hair style became popular with girls in the seventies. This was when I got my first real short hair cut. From then on, I have usually preferred my hair to be short. Mainly because I took after my mother with having very thick curly hair that is hard to manage unless its kept short.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have always liked these types of hair styles i like the old day hair styles they look better than the crazy ones they have no like the shaggy look and bed head lol

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I have plenty of gray. A stylist I know has been trying to get me to dye it; he says "you'll look twenty years younger!" Well, no one believes I am as old as I am now so why would I need to look younger? A friend of mine uses henna on her hair and it looks great; that would never work for me. I read that you can use coffee and I am a little curious about it, but not because of the gray, just to try something different.

10. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I used to henna my hair.. more because i loved the smell of fresh henna. The darned thing made my hair rough like copper wires.. my hair has always been very soft and easy to care for .. I gave up on henna.. and boy it was a mess. My henna plants died too.
    Now I take to simple old tube of colors.. and generally go with dark brown.. my stylist used purple to highlight my hair and i loved it.. Midnight blue was another color I loved.. but then these are too expensive to keep doing often.. a two toned color could be easy.. if I work out a way to do it myself.. I need to ask my stylist for tips. :)