Tria Hair Removal Laser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by rosemoon • May 11, 2016.

1. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

I've been wanting to try this hair removal laser, but it's quite expensive and I'm not sure if it actually works. I've seen several reviews on YouTube from several people who have had mix reviews. So I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried the Tria laser and how it worked. Alternatively, if anyone has used similar at home hair removal lasers, I'd like to know. Thank you!

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I would only consider using the hair removal laser in hair removal is permanent. However, there are other cheaper alternatives like Revitol hair removal cream. Another method which I would propose to be cheaper is removal of hair roots through electrolytic processes. At the end of the day, it depends on ones priorities.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do think laser hair removal procedures are rather expensive particularly when administered by dermatologists or derm clinic aestheticians. I tried searching for permanent hair removal creams or ointments online but they're rather few and far between. I found a few through Ebay but aside from the costly shipping, I fear receiving an expired product. My brother was already a victim of Ebay scammers. He ordered a scar removal cream and received it a year later. By then, the product was already expired.