TRIA laser

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by racechick79 • Apr 14, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Has anybody bought/tried the TRIA laser that is seen on the infomercials? It looks so nice and all (what doesn't on the commercials!), but I would never want to spend that kind of money without really knowing if it would work. Just wondered if anybody has actually tried it themselves or know of anybody who has. If it really works I think I might get one - at least it would be a little something to make hair removal not so much of a pain in the.....well, pain everywhere.

2. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I have no personal experience with it, but I looked it up. The reviews on Amazon are not great, unfortunately. It has more 1 star ratings than 5 star ratings, but it averages out at 3 stars. That's extremely expensive for 3 stars and it sounds like a gamble! I'm sure there will be better ones on the market soon if there aren't already.

3. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that! I think I will definitely pass for now on it then! I would love to find something that would be easier and longer lasting than shaving. I have such dark hair that grows quickly and thick and it drives me nuts. I did have laser treatment under my arms (as a gift from someone) before my wedding. It worked for awhile, but now the hair grows back - but it does grow back much lighter and less thick. It is just that I can't afford to get laser all over my body - as much as I would love to! If anybody knows of anything that does work, let me know :) Thanks.

4. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Never go with the first product of it's type. In a short matter of time I am sure a well improved version will come out, and maybe even cheaper!

5. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Yea, I agree I never like to buy something right when it comes out. The product might be bad but it'd be too late if you already bought it. Waiting and checking for reviews is something I always do and it hasn't let me down yet.

6. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks guys! I am learning a lot from this forum about products and shopping. I definitely think I will wait, and it is great advice to not buy the first product that comes out. Kind of like waiting until there is a generic medication; or any product for that matter! It is really a smart way to go about things and I am going to keep that in mind from now on. Thanks again!