Tricks to growing hair quicker....

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Farrah • Sep 26, 2012.

1. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think any of the tips listed in this thread will be of use to me, the bit at the front of my head never grows more than half an inch. I once went a whole year without cutting my hair and I look ridiculous with shoulder length hair apart from a circle at the front the size of an apple that only grew half an inch. :(

2. catevanne

catevanneMember

Threads:
    I was told that Nioxin hair treatment is good for hair regrowth. There are three products in this line, and you should use them all for best results. I agree with the biotin and gelatin....stylists I've spoken to agree as well.

3. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Try biotin. It is a vitamin that you can get almost anywhere. I use it to hold off my hair loss. Typically you aren't supposed to take more than 5000mg. I however, use the 10,000mg pill. Don't know if it is any more effective, but I am trying to avoid going bald young.

4. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    What if you want your hair to grow faster, but not thicker? I have ridiculously thick hair and i hate it. I want my hair to grow longer faster, but since its so thick its uncontrollable and looks really bad as it grows and even once its grown... what can i do to thin it out?

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try putting her hair in a braid before bed. My daughter is only 3 years old and she has very long hair for her age I trim it and braid it every night. I do the same with my hair every night I have extremely long hair. My mother and her mother have made it a thing where we braid our hair before bed cause they say it makes it grow faster and longer. It also builds strength in your hair as well. My hair has always grew fast so I think it works lol.