Triple A Road Service

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by teamrose • Nov 5, 2012.

1. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    My car didn't start. I was stranded in the city with hundred of cars whizzing by without a single person stopping to see if they could help. Luckily I have triple A roadside coverage. These people really impressed me. The took the call and the first thing they wanted to know was if I was in a safe place. I guess a dead customer wouldn't do them any good. After my assurances that I was safe. The told me they were experiencing heavy calls, but I would get help with 30 minutes.

Sure enough in 27 minutes the driver arrived. Now this is where I start to loved Triple A. I live in FL. This day was an extremely hot day. Since my problem with the car was the battery, there was no air conditioning. The driver gets out of his car with a bottle of ice cold water. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that water, that day. He told me to just relax, he would take care of everything. He did a portable diagnostic test on the spot. It proved that indeed it was the battery. He offered to give me a jump, but said he would probably only last until I turned the car off. He came equipped with a replacement battery which I authorized him to install.

He changed the battery in just a matter of minutes. In less time than it has taken me to get a flat tire fixed. After taking the battery off he showed me how it was leaking and indeed it did smell like rotten eggs. He said this was a big danger as when a battery gets to this stage it could explode. Just glad I found a place other than the email I sent Triple A on their driver, how satisfied I was with the service.

The

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Triple A is one of those things that as soon as you don't pay for it, you need it. I can't tell you how many times I"ve used Triple A and for stupid reasons but I was sure glad they were there!

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I've never had Triple A but it sounds like it would be a very good thing to have! It is nice to hear that they provided you with "above and beyond" customer service. There are not too many companies that do that anymore. I know that my auto insurance will cover a tow, but not too much more than that. I'll check into Triple A. Thanks for the share!

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Having an motor club membership is always a good thing to have if you are not a auto mechanic and even if you are it is good for rescueing you if you run out of gas and need a tow. I believe all women should have a motor club membership. Because you never know when you will need one.

5. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have had to call AAA before as well and have been very appreciative of the opportunity. I definitely think it is worth having; last year my brand new battery only lasted about 6 or 8 weeks. I called AAA twice before we figured out the battery was no good. When the battery service guy got me started the second time I drove straight to Firestone for a replacement.

6. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a great investment many of us should look into, especially those of us not savvy about auto mechanics. At the very least, if your vehicle insurance offers a free or discounted towing service option, this would be very handy to have with breakdowns or accidents. I have personally benefitted from this and what a relief it was, to just call my insurance company and have them handle everything. It made a very stressful situation a little less so.