Truck Loan

Discussion in Loans started by Jerrylove • Jan 6, 2016.

1. Jerrylove

JerryloveNew Member

Threads:
    Getting a loan is kind of the most difficult tasks one can come across. I recently got my trucker's license and have been working as an apprentice under my uncle. I presume in two months time, I would be able to go solo. Was planning to get myself a truck and was on the internet looking for suitable options for loan. Can someone help me with finding the best rates for truck loans? My uncle recommended to consult Truck Loan Center in Toronto. Anyone here with previous experience working with them?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    The best loan in your case should be an asset based loan. With this type of a loan, you get the truck from a company and start using it to generate money to repay itself. The positive side of such loans is that they are cheaper to repay and harder to default since you start making money right away. Companies which offer this facility have reliable machines and have other perks attached to make loanees to succeed. They negotiate the financing on your behalf with respectable financial institutions saving on money and time.