Trying New Products For Free On Bzzagent.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Happyflowerlady • Nov 20, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have belonged to BzzAgent for a couple of years now, and they are going to be sending me a new product to try and review; so I thought that I would also share this great opportunity with everyone here.
    The way it works, is that you sign up for free at BzzAgent, fill out a personal interest profile so that they will know which products you might like to try out, and then you wait for an invitation to try something.
    They can either send you a package with the product to try, or they will send you a coupon to go to the store and get the product free.
    This time, I am trying some of the new Purina grain-free dog food, and they are sending me a few small trial size packages, and then a coupon to go to the store and get a full-sized bag of the dog food. This high-quality dog food usually sells for around $12 for a 4-5 lb bag; so the size you get to try for free is a very good value, and not just a sample package.
    Whenever they have a product they think you might like, they send you an invitation, and you choose whether to test that product or not. Once you try the product, then you write a review of how well you did (or didn't) like the product, and that is all there is to it.

Here is the link for BzzAgent if you want to try it out.

2. Trisha Wagner

Trisha WagnerNew Member

Threads:
    I have been a bzz agent for a really long time. I love bzz agent because I get to get the word out there about new products and get to test them for free. Some things I have gotten for free is philips sonicare toothbrush, philips sonicare uv light toothbrush cleaner, air purifier, kroger chicken, fresheta pizza. If you haven't tried this company you must do it, it's well worth the time.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I'd like to try this for it sounds like something really easy and you can keep the products you test and write a review of. I hope they have computers to test and review for I need one now with wifi too. I use a library timed computer right now to save money so if they have test products for computers it'll be great! Thanks for letting me know and 2 happy agents makes the sign up safer-thanks again! :p

4. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    I forgot all about BzzAgent! I worked for them several years ago, but have no idea why I stopped. I wonder if my account is still active? I'll give it a try and report back. I recall it being super easy to join. You fill out a profile, they send you coupons or products to try and you write a review and Bzz about the product. It's a great marketing tool. The campaigns are geared to your likes.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a BzzAgent member too and have had quite a few things from them over the years. I recently tried some deodorant and some facial serum. They would have cost quite a bit in the store so I was delighted to get them for free.

6. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I really like BzzAgent but I haven't received any invitations in a while now. I might have to check that out. The one I absolutely love is Influenster. You can't beat full size freebies. Smiley360 is a close second favorite.

7. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    One of the important things about getting products from BzzAgent is keeping up with the little profile surveys. Every person has a rating, and the rating will go up when you fill out surveys. The better your rating, the more likely that you will be chosen to try a product because they know that you are checking the website and are still interested in trying products.

When you first join, there are quite a few profiles to fill out about items that you might be interested in; but I also check back at least once a month just to see if there are any more new surveys to do. The surveys are only a few questions, and do not take long; but it really helps to get your rating up there higher.

I just received my new BzzAgent kit, and will be going to pick up the dog food at Krogers for the dogs to try on Sunday.
    It has two packets of the grain-free chicken and eggs dinners, plus a coupon that is good for up to $11 dollars on a full-size bag of the Purina Beyond (any flavor), and 4-5 extra $3 coupons to use later or share with friends.
    image.

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't gotten any invitations from Bzz for awhile either. I know that when I was first "working" for them, I didn't really have a wide network of people I was talking to. I do now, so I think I would be a better agent. I guess I should check my profile on the site, and maybe update it. The last campaigns I was invited to were ones I was not interested in...it involved a payment on my part...NO Thank You!

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I liked Bzzagent but I haven't been invited to any Bzzcampaigns in a while because the last two campaigns happened when I was busy with personal problems , so I never got a chance to write the follow up reviews. It's a great site but I just didn't have time to do the follow up work and it's important to do the reviews and survey after trying the product.

10. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    One of the things that I discovered about BzzAgent, is about keeping your profile up to date and doing the mini-surveys that they have out for you to do. Each time you answer the questions about what you do or don't like, or what pets you have, then they update your profile. Usually, this also will give you a higher rating from BzzAgent as well. They know that you are an active participant when you check in every few weeks and do the surveys.
    Even if you have been inactive, and not gotten any invitations, all you should need to do is go to the webpage, and do all of the little profile survey that they have (and be sure to get your My Points point accepted when you have finished the surveys).
    I try to remember to check in with them at least once each month. Sometimes there will be a new profile survey, and sometimes, there isn't one.
    The more often you check in, and the higher your score is, the more likely you are to be chosen for a product test.
    I have had some offers of things you have to pay for, too. Usually, you do get a very good deal on the item; but if it I not something that you want to have , then it is not worth paying for it. They had one with the robot cleaner, Roomba, and even though I would love to have tested that, the price was still more than I could afford to pay right then.

11. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    @Happyflowerlady@Happyflowerlady it has been a while since I last have been in a conversation with you! Hope all is going well for you! I have been on Bzzagent for a few months now and have been invited to 4 campaigns so far. It has been very quiet for the last month or so though. They actually sent me a toy for my son to test out and he got to keep it, that was a good deal in my opinion. I have also done a couple of other campaigns for food, hygiene products, and cat food. I hope I get another invite soon.

12. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    Hi, @Rosyrain@Rosyrain ! ! It is always good to chat with you, and it has been a while since we have seen each other online.
    It sounds like the BzzAgent is working out good for you if you have been invited to that many campaigns recently. I just finished one for Purina Beyond Grainfree dog food.
    The dogs ate it; but they were not as happy with it as they were when we tested the regular Purina Beyond; so there must have been something that either tasted better or smelled better in the first kind we tested.

I think that when you have a family with children, you would get more things to test out then someone like myself, where we are just two older adults, and no kids.
    I try to check in with BzzAgent at least once a month and make sure that last of my surveys are up to date. I think that helps a person to get selected to test more products.

Another interesting place that has been sending me products to try is New Trent. I belong to Survey Monkey, and they send me invitations to try some of the New Trent products.
    We have tested the Airbender keyboard case for iPads, a case for the iPhone, and now they are going to send me some kind of a little charger gadget to try next.
    Survey Monkey does not pay points for surveys; but they send me the product testing offers; so it is worth belonging to it. In my estimation.

13. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, this sounds pretty cool. I used to be on a similar site, years ago. It worked out quite well at the time, but it started to change a lot.

I'd be interested in learning more about this one, especially since you've been with it for some time.

Do you have to pay shipping on the items they send you? Are there any "offers" that require your credit card and such? Do you have to buy other stuff in order to stay in good standing or whatever (where you actually get more stuff)?

14. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I think that Bzzagent is low on campaigns right now because I have not received any new ones since Christmas time. I am going to keep visiting and doing the surveys in hopes that they get new test products soon. It has been quite quiet around there lately.

15. Happyflowerlady

Threads:
    When BzzAgent sends out. The products, there is no shipping charges, @Zyni@Zyni . However, sometimes, what they will send you is a coupon to get the item that you are testing. Then, you have to go to the store and pick the item up.
    As an example, when I was testing out the Purina Beyond dog food, they sent me just the coupons in the mail, and I went to Kroger and picked up the actual bag of dog food.
    They just sent me a new invitation to try some Purina brand dog treats. this's campaign has not started yet, but the information said that they would be sending me several little bags of different flavored dog treats to try and see how well my dog like them, and which favors they prefer.
    So, except for making the trip to the grocery store, which we have to do anyway, it does not ever cost for receiving the products.
    Sometimes, BzzAgent has offered items that you do have to pay for, but those were expensive items (such as a Roomba robot vacuum cleaner), and then , you only pay about 1/3 of the regular price for the item. Even then, it was too expensive for me, but when you can afford to do this, you can get an expensive item at a great discount.

16. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    I sort of do the same thing even though I am not registered on a site like this. You need to make a fiverr account and post that you will review products on Amazon, and other sites. And that you will need to try out samples. That's it. I have received 15 samples so far of a variety of strange products and I have to say, I am not disappointed.

17. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I've been a member for a year or two now. I think they've sent me a two or three products to try out and then you write reviews and buzz about it through various social media forums. I really enjoy doing this. I only wish I could get more products to try and review. I've also gotten free products from Pinecone Research to try and then you answer some survey questions about the product. They pay about $5 for each survey. I've done many different reviews for them. Does any one know any other companies that you try products and review them?

18. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. You get to try out a product and then you also get paid to take the survey. Sure $5 isn't much but then free is free, and I'll take free anyday over paying for something. Hmm... guess I'll try it.

19. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this website before, although I am familiar with the concept, as I have taken quite a few product studies with other survey websites in the past. It is nice to get paid for trying new products. Is this website available to those who don't live in the US?

20. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to have to check out fiverr because I hear a lot of people mentioning it in different posts I read. Sounds like it is a great site. What all does this site do?