Trying New Products For Free On Bzzagent.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Happyflowerlady • Nov 20, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fiverr is like a freelancer website. People have have skills post their offer up, or their gigs, and then people will either order the service from you or they won't. It is sort of up to you to drum up business and attract people to your page. This is a great concept, and works well for the most part, except for when all of the niches are saturated and people have their favorite people to order from. It can be next to impossible to earn anything in certain niche markets, because they are already spoken for by freelancers who often are more qualified than you, and have a more established rating and customer following.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for the information Happyflowerlady! This program sounds very similar to one that I participate in called, Pinch Me. They have a site of various sample products I can choose from. After I try the product, they will send me an e-mail to give my opinion about it. I have received some really good products. I like to try new things because it helps me to determine whether or not I want to purchase it. The downside about this program is that it's first come, first serve. Most of the time, the products are already gone when I go to the site.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    This is great. From what I have learnt, they offer a nice catalogue of freebies. I have previously tried such websites in the past. They mostly offered low incentive products like free posters. Is the site international? Some of there sites don't support most countries and are limited to the UK and US.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Bzz agent before. From the comments, this is something that sounds really interesting to me. I may have to check this out. I actually have tried the purina grain free dog food and liked it when I just had my little dog that does not eat much but have had to switch to a cheaper purina type of dog food since I have gotten a larger size dog and she eats like she is starving. I would love to get free products to review. Thanks for sharing this.

5. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I've been on BzzAgent for probably 6 years now and haven't had any product tests for well over a year. It's frustrating as it means my score has dropped despite always doing all the surveys there. I think it's one I'll probably give up on to be honest. I do use other alternative sites though. Some supermarkets do the same thing in exchange for your views on a product. Sometimes they're coupons and sometimes they''re free products but either way it's all a help anyway.