Tsu - a new social site where people are paid for content making! Not spam.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by valiantx • Nov 18, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    How long does it take to make payout? How many hours do you estimate you spent on the site in order to reach it. I would like to get an idea of what the investment of time is before I receive pay before I decide if this is something I want to spend my valuable time doing.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No offense, but a simple screenshot would be enough to prove that you really got paid.. Is that too much to ask? You can always edit the personal details.

3. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    This is something worth taking into consideration. I've joined cgp gallery, a similar site, a few days ago, feeling excited at the idea of getting money for writing. But it's actually more that you get money from people viewing, rating and commenting, hence the social media site. I had started by writing an article, putting time and thought into it, revising it to find the right words and flow. I had views and comments almost right away but... Flat. It is so disappointing. Everyone is just posting some BS, uninteresting stuff, and they get tons of comments because all people have to do is write some short sentence and then they make a network. I know, that's the point, but it just seems like a community of kiss ass who just try to put as much crap out to make as much money as possible, which I cannot imagine would be more than a few bucks a day (after all, the payment stories are rare, and it only takes 20$ to get payment).

It's soul sucking for anyone who thought they could get compensation for good writing. False joys, false joys. Cannot imagine Tsu would be better, if it is also designed as a social site and has just few users.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I looked at the site and I think it's fine if you have time to do this, but it is about sharing links and stories to bolster SEO , so it's marketing networking. I have enough issues with Facebook, so I don't feel the need for this personally and many of my friends wouldn't be interested in joining. I think if there is a group of you joining that would work, but I would sent invites out and no one would join because it's not popular yet.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this site before, but as it is sounds similar to Bubblews, I'll have a look at it. As you may know, Bubblews have recently really screwed their members over with new payment regulations and people appear to be quitting in droves. With people looking for other opportunities, this may have the potential to get bigger.