TV+Internet+Landline & Mobile Phone Networks

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by caparica007 • Sep 23, 2013.

1. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    One or two years ago all companies here in Portugal are offering in the same package TV+Internet+Landline & Mobile Phone Networks. I think this is great for the consumer because we save a lot of money. I got rid of the internet from Vodafone and my mobile phone also from Vodafone and now I have everything with the same company, I'm saving possibly 50€ per month.

Do you have similar situations in your countries?

2. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    Yes we do. My country is Philippines.

However, it is not that popular yet. What's common is TV + Internet and no Landline. Another one would be Landline + Internet but no TV/Cable. Personally, I think that there is just one disadvantage of going with these types of plans and that's it when the provider is offline, all your services are down as well.

But yeah, bundled services are way more affordable as compared with normal ones. But then again, you have to deal with the consequences.

3. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    My provider hasn't been offline many times just yet and as there are three providers currently we can really play with them for better prices or additional services for free.

4. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    When i lived in India. We have the same situation with IDEA company.Exept the TV.

5. kelly6

kelly6New Member

Threads:
    In ancient period there are no lane line and mobile also there are so space in this period but now we all use mobiles even a 15 year old children use mobile for its information.