TV series - where do you get them from?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by crimsonghost747 • Mar 1, 2014.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    Nowadays there are so many different places where we can watch tv series.
    There is obviously the TV, then we have Netflix, we can buy full seasons in a bluray disc etc. So many options.

Personally I have a program like netflix, it's great since I can watch new episodes as soon as they come out but I can choose where and when I do it.

Which method do you use most often?

2. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    A lot of channels have dedicated on demand websites that let you stream whenever you like. I use 4oD and BBC iplayer though I'm not liking the amount of adverts they force you to watch with 4oD.

There's always youtube where sometimes you find one or two gems uploaded by users.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Netflix is something it doesn't exist on my country, so I actually watch tv series... on the TV LOL! :D I can download them as well from the net, but that is usually a lot of work, so I just watch what they have.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get them from ThePirateBay and other torrent sites. Haha! I'm not able to watch TV at the time that I want to watch. That's why I need to download it from other sources. I don't use services like NetFlix or purchase bluray or DVDs. As much as possible, I want to get things free. So far, my country permits downloads from torrent sites so I'm so fortunate and thankful for that.

5. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    We have not purchased cable in the entire 8 years I've been married. We've used Netflix, the public library, and most recently, HBO-Go. We used to access all of these through a Blue Ray player that had Internet connection. Now we have Apple TV. We can also watch shows online and project them right to our TV - like Project Runway on the Lifetime website. The one thing with these shows though is that you are forced to watch the commercials, you cannot fast forward through them.

6. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I watch most new television shows when they are on television. Some programmes are on channels I don't have so I usually watch those on DVD when it is released, it can be a long wait. If I miss a programme or want to watch it before it is released on television in the UK I will watch it online but I don't pay to watch it online hence don't use a service like netflix. I prefer watching programmes on television as I find it can be uncomfortable and slow to watch them online.

7. Carles

CarlesMember

Threads:
    I use Netflix quite a bit, but I've gone through most of the stuff I wanted to watch. I usually just get my tv shows from my local library, they have quite a selection. I also use some tv watching websites like couchtuner.